Is poor communication with your Property Manager frustrating you?
With Leifield, Your Portfolio Manager is the dedicated person who communicates with you regarding all your property management needs. They will be your one contact point between you and everyone involved with your property regardless of it's location.
Fill out the form below and one of our team will reach out to you ASAP.
Your Portfolio Manager
Your Portfolio Manager is the dedicated person who communicates with you regarding all your property management needs for any property you may have regardless of its location. As long as we have a Property Manager on the ground, then we can manage it and we might just surprise you where we can go!
So Your Portfolio Manager will be your one contact point between you and everyone involved with your property. This starts with our leasing and inspection manager on the ground and then of course your tenant and any trades or services involved with the ongoing management of your property.
- Opening a property to prospective tenants.
- Conducting ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections including the preparation of reports
- Handing over the property to new tenants
- Communicating between owner and tenant regarding repairs and maintenance requests.
- Organising of quotes with trades when necessary
- Following up on work orders to ensure completion of work authorised
- Daily monitoring of rental and invoice arrears and issuing notices when necessary.
- Preparation and submission of paper work with applications to tribunal.
- Attendance at tribunal and administration of the result.
- Identification of potential hazards with the property and advising the owner
- Organising of water, smoke alarms and swimming pool compliance certificates
- Keeping up to date records of applicable insurance policies for each property
- Receipting of rent and processing owner's bills into the system
- Managing of bill payments within due dates
- Releasing of payments to suppliers
- Payment to owners at the end of each month