Address: E201/24-26 Point Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
Land Size/ Area:
Agent: Barbara De Dona
Space Style Quality & Privacy for Lease
Yes you can still inspect this property by private appointment.
The new restrictions relate to open for inspections.
Please contact the agent listed to book in a time to inspect. Thank you.
Intuitively designed to maximise the flow of space throughout, this cleverly configured residence is a home of exceptional quality. Invitingly private and peaceful with an emphasis on a seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining lifestyle.
- Impressively proportioned open lounge and dining
- Generous master complete with ensuite and built-ins
- Immaculate Smeg gas kitchen with granite benches
- Spacious study alcove ideal for the home office
- Massive protected terrace is ideal for al fresco living
- Picture rails, timber floors, storage cage
- Quality bathrooms, main with tub
- Rare full brick quality construction
- Air conditioning, pool, gym, garden courtyard
- Secure undercover parking space
Flawlessly finished with stylishly understated interiors, this superior residence is a home of enduring appeal. Conveniently located on the northern Pyrmont peninsula, it is just a short stroll to harbourside parks, regular bus and light rail transport and a wealth of entertainment options.
|Saturday 14 March 2020||2:00pm – 2:15pm|
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is obtained from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties should rely solely upon their own enquiries.