Address: 46 Caber Cl, Dural NSW 2158
Land Size/ Area:
Agent: Barbara De Dona
Cherrybrook Technology High Catchment
This family home has a functional split level design with elegant interiors and sunny alfresco areas. It is situated on a favourable block in a sought-after Dural / Cherrybrook location within just 15 minutes walking or 3 minutes driving distance to Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School Featuring:
- Large formal lounge and dinning area
- Separate rumpus rooms and areas
- Spacious kitchen with quality appliances
- Master bedroom offers spa and en-suite with an access to a sitting room
- Downstairs rumpus opens out to huge terrace, perfect for entertaining
- Separate gym room with equipment
- Three additional sizeable bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Separate laundry room
- Double lock-up garage
- Moments from Dural shops, parklands and public transport
This large split level family home is located in the well sort after Dural/Cherrybrook close to the Cherrybrook Technology High school. The property is sun drenched with great bush views through almost every window. The property is close to public transport.
Enjoy entertaining in this large well appointed kitchen which opens up directly to the large dining room and outdoor deck over looking this large bush block. There is plenty of living spaces that you could have the kids down stairs having fun while the parents are up stairs entertaining.
This property also includes:
- Large formal dining and lounge
- Large down stairs rumpus room that opens up directly to the large backyard
- Master bedroom built-in and its own sitting room/study
- Three other bedrooms rooms with Built-ins
- Ensuit has spa bath
- Master bathroom has separate bath and shower
- Double lock up garage
- Large Kitchen with quality appliances
- Large outdoor deck for entertaining.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is obtained from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties should rely solely upon their own enquiries.